Remote Sr Technical Project Manager 5257
Company: TCI Technology Consulting Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TCI has an immediate need for a REMOTE Sr. Technical Project
Manager in Chantilly, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This
is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire.
In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all
our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k,
Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public
Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
Must be available to work onsite at Peraton facility/remote in
SUMMARYSenior Project Manager for with a strong technical
background and a certified Scrum Master. Responsible for managing
all aspects of assigned IT application development projects.
- In addition to PM duties, serves as Scrum Master for assigned
project teams. Provides a single point of contact for those
- Manages projects from original concept through final
implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project
including end users, clients and other internal/external
- Works with project stakeholders to define/manage project scope
and schedule. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project
estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project
meetings and is responsible for project status/financial tracking
- Facilitates requirements sessions as needed.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project
deliverables. Manages the integration of subcontractor tasks and
tracks and reviews subcontractor deliverables, as applicable.
Manages the project team and provides direction necessary to
achieve successful delivery.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and
solutions of problems. Responsible for Communication and Change
Management for assigned projects. Performs all functional duties
- Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects
of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting
resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff
assigned to a specific project. Develops effective relationships
with team members, stakeholders and clients to drive a high degree
- A minimum of ten (10) years' experience in project management,
with at least 5 years of experience in software application
development and/or related field
- Significant experience in agile development, agile coaching,
- Strong knowledge of/experience with Agile/Scrum processes and
management tools such as Jira or VersionOne
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software
Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Scrum Master
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently on
high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given
- Ability to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources
and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel
- Broad knowledge of project management disciplines as outlined
in the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Extensive experience with managing software application
development projects of various sizes, including client interaction
and meeting facilitation
- Extensive experience defining project scope, developing work
plans and project schedules, preparing project estimates,
developing resource plans, and compiling project status
- Extensive experience leading heterogeneous project teams
composed of resources from multiple organizations
- Extensive experience reviewing software documentation such as
requirements specifications, design documents, manuals, test
plans/cases, test scripts and test reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a valid Public Trust Clearance or have the ability
to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with clearance
application or transfer.
Keywords: TCI Technology Consulting Inc, Boston , Remote Sr Technical Project Manager 5257, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!