Associate - Employer Management
Company: Tempus Unlimited Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:Responsible for registering and maintaining DUA and
TA1s for Consumers of the Personal Care Attendant program.
Responsible for closing DUA accounts through Quest. Conduct
communications with DUA and MADOR regarding DUA and MADOR
registrations, issues, balances and closings. Manage DUA claims and
paperwork for unemployment claims. Manage all Workers Compensation
claims documentation. Handle incoming/outgoing calls related to
unemployment. Research and handle all DUA bills and notices.
- Register Consumers with DUA
- Register Consumers with MA DOR
- Administrate DUA accounts through Quest
- Close DUA Accounts
- Research DUA bills and notices
- Research accounts to be closed with DUA
- Prepare and research all documents for Workers Comp claims
- Complete all DUA claim requests and mailings
- Assist with Department-wide Phone Coverage during scheduled
- Complete Outgoing Calls for DUA Claims
- All other duties assigned by the Employer Management
- Professional, friendly & understanding personality
- Ability to work efficiently as a team player as well as
individually with minimal direction
- Ability to consistently maintain and build positive working
- Willingness to learn new information daily
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Punctuality and dependability
- Familiarity with office machines, equipment and software
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience with Excel and Spreadsheets
- Adaptability to process changes and improvements
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required
to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach
with hands and arms.
TravelNo travel is required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security ClearanceAll offers of employment made
by Tempus Unlimited are contingent upon satisfactory background
check results. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted
on all candidates that are offered a position at the agency in
compliance with program policy as well as state and federal
regulations. From time to time, these checks may be conducted on
current employees to ensure compliance with all state and federal
regulations and contracts.
EEO StatementEqual Employment Opportunity is a fundamental
principle at CP where employment from recruiting through the end of
employment is based upon professional capabilities and
qualifications without discrimination because of race, color,
religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, national
origin, disability or any other characteristic as established by
law.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Other DutiesNote this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
. Requirements:Preferred Experience: Proficiency in Microsoft
Required Education: High School Diploma
Keywords: Tempus Unlimited Inc., Boston , Associate - Employer Management, Executive , Stoughton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!