Captain / Manager 19 - 23+ / hr Hiring Immediately
Company: Chief of Staff, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLooking for an opportunity to showcase your
leadership and management skills? Seeking a fair, flexible, and
exciting opportunity!?Currently seeking Shift leads & mid-level
managers available to support our top clientele with their events
and needs. Various AAA Accounts in the region include:
- Prestigious Universities
- Pro New England sporting venues & stadiums
- Corporate facilities
- Museums, Banquet halls, local Casino's, and much moreWe
anticipate an incredibly busy Spring & Summer Season and have the
need for capable and eager leaders to join our team. Perks!
- Work WHEN AND WHERE you want to work!
- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Competitive Industry Wages
- Growth Opportunity!
- Flexible Scheduling
- FT support eligible for Benefits (Health / Dental /
- Work with some of the most prestigious and desired clients in
the state! Requirements:
- 2 years + related experience
- Previous managerial experience highly preferred
- Ability to supervise 12-20 hospitality individuals at a
- ServSafe Manager Certification (Preferred)
- Reliable Transportation a Must
- Consent to pre-employment screen
- Weekend Availability (Highly preferred)Apply today, and we will
be in touch with you promptly! #INDFHMA PM21 Powered by
Keywords: Chief of Staff, LLC, Boston , Captain / Manager 19 - 23+ / hr Hiring Immediately, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!