Account Manager, Fresh - Remote
Company: KeHE Distributors, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Fresh Account Manager is accountable to design and execute
sales and marketing programs specific to Speciality Cheese for the
Retail Company's account. - Key drivers for success in this
position involve building and leveraging relationships with
vendors, KeHE sales reps, and the Retail Company's personnel,
specific to items that KeHE classifies as Fresh and/or that the
retailer classifies as Fresh. - Ultimately, the scorecard for
success will be measured by the increase of profitable sales as
well as deepened relationships within the account. - - As with all
positions at KeHE we expect that all actions will be consistent
with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values. -
- Increase Specialty Cheese sales at the account through
analytical and fact-based selling.
- Increase sales by developing creative promotional plans and
managing through to profitable execution.
- Increase sales by finding new business opportunities and
through consistent follow up.
- Work with a sense of urgency towards projects, requests, and
- Coordinate activities and communications among vendors and
company functional groups.
- Monitor competitor activities and recommend paths forward to
address these activities.
- Monitor credits and account receivables.
- Communicate with all departments and organizational levels
regarding sales and operations.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Assure that established company policies and procedures are
followed in achieving the above accountabilities.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- Speciality cheese, deli or meat experience required. -
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred. Equivalent
combination of education and work experience in speciality cheese,
deli or meat may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in sales of grocery products
to chain accounts.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and legacy
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, LLC, Boston , Account Manager, Fresh - Remote, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!