Technical Program Manager, AI
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with
large-scale distributed software systems experience and a
background in data/machine learning systems. This person will be
deeply involved in identifying longer term strategies and building
scalable, secure, reliable, efficient, and privacy focused Data and
ML products and platforms. This person will partner closely with
engineering, product and other cross-functional teams to identify
problem statements, create roadmaps, scope programs aligning them
with business priorities, define milestones and success metric, and
drive them to completion by aligning and leading large
Technical Program Manager, AI Responsibilities:
- Build strong and aligned program teams to efficiently deliver
on shared goals.
- Collaborate with Engineering and business owners to define
program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope which
includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams
that you are partnering with.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes
effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and
proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive technical
analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance
indicators and drive cross functional execution of program
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical
infrastructure problems with engineering leaders and
- Influence product decisions to align with higher company
- Drive internal and external process improvements across
multiple teams and functions including reducing the manual efforts
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware
engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams,
demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Facebook App, Boston , Technical Program Manager, AI, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!