Account Manager - Boston
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This individual will provide support in all stages of the customer
journey including sales handoff, onboarding, value realization,
growth and renewal. They will collaborate with teams across
functions and will be the voice of the customer to ensure customer
and company success. Responsibilities:
- Achieve target renewal rates and upsell targets.
- Lead customer business review meetings providing ideas and
strategies related to the use and implementation of our product.
- Monitor customer engagement and develop methods to drive
- Work closely with Customer Success to upsell/cross-sell
products and services.
- Manage the customer's contract to ensure compliance e.g.,
license count, product offering, services and other contract
- Maintain SFDC Opportunity/Account records & attach relevant
- Travel as needed for customer meetings and conferences.Desired
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of successful customer support
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience If you are interested,
please send resume to: email@example.com resume
AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
Keywords: CareersInConnecticut, Boston , Account Manager - Boston, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!