Compensation Program Manager
Company: Atlantic Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Ready to explore new career opportunities? Narrow down jobs by
division or location to see what openings are available in your
area of expertise and in your preferred city.
- Work with various HR contacts across all companies geographies
gathering and synthesizing information/data that will build the
global job catalogue.
- Management of the job mapping and/or employee mapping
- Work with the global job catalogue team, including external
vendor counterpart(s) to prepare materials that will facilitate
socialization of job catalogue design and implementation
- Collaborate with project leadership to gain
input/verification/approvals for key deliverables and/or gaining
support for key decisions.
- Assist in project activities between workstreams that are
interdependent to the global job architecture team including, but
not limited to Workday Data Conversion/Integration, Process, CMCT,
Compensation, Talent, etc.
- Work with staff to plan agendas, identify meeting participants
and schedule meetings.
- Work closely with the Compensation Data Team to identify areas
of other projects where Global Job Catalogue and other Workday
initiatives must be considered
- Support ongoing projects and initiatives to build and maintain
technical tools and applications to support the Compensation team's
daily tasks and projects. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- 4 - 6 years' related experience related to compensation, Job
Catalogue is preferred.
- Experience as a Project Manager preferred.
- HR Systems experience/knowledge such as Peoplesoft or Workday
is preferred but not required
- Computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email
applications, as well as advanced level Excel and database skills
required. Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2
business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the
above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future
opportunities and may contact you for further discussion. Date
Posted 10/20/2020 First Name * Last Name * Company Title Email
Address * Phone number * (2MB Max; allowed file formats: doc, docx,
pdf, pptx, txt) Choose A File... Copyright 2021 Atlantic Group. All
Keywords: Atlantic Group, Boston , Compensation Program Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!