Company: Linea 5
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Linea 5, is an architecture and interiors firm located in
Downtown Boston. We specialize in healthcare, life sciences, higher
education, institutional and recreational projects. For over three
decades Linea 5 has been earning the reputation for transformative
design to better the patient experience, unique problem solving to
further life science research and user focused experiences in
recreational spaces to better community experiences.
Job SummaryLinea 5 is seeking a full-time professional,
self-motivated and highly organized individual to join our team.
The ideal candidate is a creative, energetic team member that is
good at multi-tasking and eager to learn and develop their skills.
In this position, you will work with the project's Principal in
- Manage multiple projects of various size and stages of the
project lifecycle from feasibility study to project closeout.
- Manage all aspects of the project from developing a project
plan, project schedule, developing project designs, construction
documents, and construction administration
- Monitor and prepare project deliverables
- Ability to manage a team of designers and consultants
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign
- 6-10 years of healthcare or research design experience with 2-3
years of project management responsibilities.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- On-track to licensure or licensed architect
- Experienced and Proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office are
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, Enscape is a plus
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and professional written
- Detail-oriented, team-oriented and self-motivated with a
professional work ethic
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to
confidently interact with clients and stakeholders.
- Possessing excellent design and space programming skills with
an understanding of construction techniques and building
- Able to organize and manage their time among multiple projects
of varying sizes and budgets.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Excellent benefits package
- 10 vacation days (15 days after 5 years)
- 10 paid holidays
- 8 sick days (includes 2 personal days)
- 65% of health insurance premiums and 50% of dental insurance
- 1x salary life insurance (up to $50,000 max) and long-term
- 401k Profit Sharing distribution (1 year waiting period, 5-year
vesting, except for "Safe Harbor" contribution by Linea 5, inc.
which vests immediately)
- Performance based Twice yearly bonus (June & December)
Keywords: Linea 5, Boston , Project Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!