Senior Manager of Proposals - East Rutherford, NJ
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Located in East Rutherford, NJ
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We could
not serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports,
commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued
support of our greatest assets: our team members. We are dedicated
to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed
to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to
ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through
training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team
members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so
This Director of Proposals position is for you, if you would
- Proposal development and associated end-to-end sales enablement
for North American operations.
- Working either hybrid or remotely to support our team in our
headquarters in East Rutherford, NJ and across the continent
Director of Proposals Key Accountabilities:
Are you a proposal rock star looking for an opportunity to grow and
shine? Well, get ready to glow!
In this role you'll:
- Be valued - this role is critical to Hudson and if you're good
at it, you'll be beloved. Unusual for a proposal person, right? Not
at Hudson. We *heart* proposal legends!
- Grow your skillset - the industry is very complex and in this
role, you'll grow and be supported by a leader who is invested in
you and your future.
- Drive the process (really) - create the plan, work with leaders
across Hudson and organize others to deliver results.
- Use your creativity AND logic - you'll use your creativity and
analytical thinking to create fun and rational proposals.
- Get support - you'll partner with creative designers, writers
and other professionals to develop next-level pitches.
- Enjoy flexibility - you'll be either remote or hybrid. As long
as you're available to work during East Coast hours, you're good to
Director of Proposals Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years leading proposal development processes and driving
- Expert-level technology user (MS Excel, Word, PPT, Teams,
SharePoint and a variety of web-based platforms used for project
management and collaboration)
- Expert time management / prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Bachelor's degree
- For immediate consideration, please include your resume.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit:
Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks, reference checks, and/or employment verification
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Boston , Senior Manager of Proposals - East Rutherford, NJ, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!