Sales Director - Fraud Solutions - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker -
always asking, "What if?"
If so, then you may be the new team member we're looking for.
Because at SAS, your curiosity matters - whether you're developing
algorithms, creating customer experiences, or answering critical
questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are
What We Do
We're the leader in analytics. Through our software and services,
we inspire customers around the world to transform data into
intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries,
challenging the status quo, and changing the way we live.
What You'll Do
You'll lead a team of sales specialists focused on SAS' Fraud
solutions. Our fraud and security intelligence solutions are used
in all industries and leverages automated business rules,
predictive modeling, machine learning and AI, and network link
analysis. In this role you will:
- Build and lead a team focused on SAS' Fraud Solutions.
- Partner with other sales leadership at SAS to drive demand to
meet specific corporate and business unit objectives.
- Drive achievement of New Recurring Software Revenue for fraud
and risk solutions.
The Sales Specialist Teams partners with field Account Executives
to sell complex technical Fraud and Risk products, solutions, and
services to prospective and current customers. Provides in-depth
Products and Solutions and industry expertise to identify, develop
and close deals within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to sell specified
software, solutions and/or services to current and prospective
- Plans and implements growth plans for software, consulting
services, and education services.
- Assist Product Management and/or Research and Development by
providing information for future product direction.
- Responsible for achievement of software revenue targets
- Collaborate with sales leadership in the Americas to set and
- Plans and implements growth plans for software, consulting
services, and education services for targeted solutions.
- Directs management of sales specialists teams to identify,
develop and close targeted solutions.
- Collaborates with marketing and other support teams and
resources to build and develop pipeline.
- Deep domain knowledge in risk, fraud or security intelligence
- Generate new business through strategic-based selling and
managing relationships with key customers.
- Responsible for communication with sales management team to
coordinate account strategies.
- Responsible for hiring, directing and evaluating staff.
- May work directly with Marketing to plan and implement seminar
strategies and/or mail campaigns.
- Analyzes and evaluates territory sales plans and practices to
maximize revenue and minimize product cancellations.
- Analyzes and implements company sales initiatives at the
regional or national industry level and develops short and long
term plans to address industry and competitor trends.
- Member of Division management team. Participates in the
development of the Division's annual business plan.
- Participates in large scale negotiations and interfaces with
senior management at customer sites using office-to-office selling
- Manages large, complex, non-standard implementations.
- Sought by Customer Executives as a trusted advisor to solve
complex business problems.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or
- 15+ years of demonstrated leadership in financial services,
fraud, and risk management business sectors
- 10+ years in direct leadership experience developing teams with
diverse skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience creating analytical solutions for
complex business and risk management problems
- Proven ability to successful engage with C-suite business
leaders and influence colleagues across a diverse matrix
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- MBA or advanced degree
- Expert knowledge of specific technology disciplines for fraud
risk and security intelligence
- Demonstrated knowledge of fraud and risk solutions across
- Demonstrated management skills in a sales organization
- Knowledge and experience of competitive solution offerings
- Knowledge of advanced sales techniques
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage, negotiate, and close multiple complex sales
opportunities that may be international in scope.
- Ability to travel.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy
people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No
matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your
unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into
our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see
what you'll bring.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core
values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values
that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total
candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills,
problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators.
Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in
the United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law . Also view the supplement EEO is the Law , and the Pay
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level
of this position will be determined based on the applicant's
education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the
order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job
functions may require access to technology or software subject to
export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS
may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants
for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law
compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in
the hiring process.
- All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at
www.sas.com . SAS only sends emails from verified "sas.com" email
addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or
money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any
type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please
contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further
- In order to work at SAS, you must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you
from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are
selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an
accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
Keywords: SAS, Boston , Sales Director - Fraud Solutions - Remote, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!