Temporary Talent Workforce (TTW) - Talent Relations, Relationship Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is a temporary salaried opportunity to join Deloitte
Services LP for a short-term assignment. Temporary employees are
not eligible for Deloitte's health benefits, life insurance, PTO or
subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are,
however, covered under Deloitte's Business Travel Accident policy
and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
The Talent Temporary Workforce (TTW) program provides opportunities
for Deloitte alumni to expand their skills and networks by taking
on roles within Talent for a defined length of time to cover a
leave of absence.
- Former US Deloitte FTE Talent professionals
- Former Deloitte Member Firm FTE Talent professionals
- Former TTW professionals
- Please note former Deloitte contractors are not classified as
TTWs may only be used to cover Leaves of Absence for a defined
period of time as outlined here:
- Typical assignment length is 4-6 months
- TTW assignments should not be less than 4 months and should not
exceed 12 months.
We are currently seeking a temporary Manager, Talent Risk &
Relations to start as soon as possible for a six-month period.
Temporary Talent Relations (TR) Relationship Manager
A highly experienced professional with extensive experience
handling Talent Relations concepts; provides advice and council to
less experienced Talent Relations professionals to resolve TR
Work you'll do
- Demonstrate and execute the ability to identify, understand,
interpret and resolve complex problems by using deep technical TR
knowledge to mitigate risk
- Exhibit strong analytical and research skills, with the ability
to communicate findings and solutions related to
- Provide direction to TR Lead Specialists regarding complex
cases; manage their performance.
- Have oversight and accountability of direct reports'
output/deliverables as well as flawless execution of TR services
within their aligned Business
- Provide crisis support for matters not limited to (e.g.,
medical emergencies, behavioral/mental health, natural disasters,
communicable disease, etc. in collaborate with medical advisor)
Partner with Talent Business Advisors (TBAs) and Business Leaders
to understand and address challenges and issues
- Deepen relationships with internal clients (e.g., OGC, PPMD
Relations, ELE, TBAs, Resource Managers, etc.); use business
knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for complex
people-related risk matters
- Explore identified opportunities for efficiencies
- Lead or participate in special projects
- Provide crisis support (e.g., medical emergencies, mental
health, natural disasters, communicable disease - collaborate with
medical advisor to provide support contact tracing, etc.
Talent Risk and Relations is comprised of two service offerings as
- Talent Risk focuses on aggregate risks impacting our people
across all levels (e.g., new programs/initiatives driven by
technology, talent data usage, globalization and regulatory
- Talent Relations focuses on individual risks across all levels
caused by either behavioral or external factors (e.g.,
investigations, consultations, and crisis matters).
- Typically requires 8-10 total years of related experience
- Able to apply judgment to situations
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of TR concepts and policies
- Basic understanding of Employment Law
- Clear understanding of Deloitte's compliance requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to handle high volume and complexity of cases and
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado and
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. The wage range
for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $86,425-$159,165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Boston , Temporary Talent Workforce (TTW) - Talent Relations, Relationship Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!