Associate, Asset Management
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CROSSHARBOR CAPITAL PARTNERS - JOB DESCRIPTION Location: -
Position: - Associate, Asset Management Company Description:
CrossHarbor Capital Partners is a Boston-based real estate focused
private equity firm with 30 years' experience investing in
core-plus, value-add and opportunistic debt and equity commercial
real estate transactions. The organization manages capital for
endowments and foundations, state and corporate pension plans,
sovereign and offshore investors, as well as high net worth
individuals. The firm has successfully raised capital for 18
investment vehicles. - The company invests throughout the United
States in single property transactions and multiple property
portfolios whereby the investment strategies are based on
property-level operational enhancements as well as those with
pricing advantages that arise from distressed, complex, and
dislocated scenarios. - The firm's investments are structured in
numerous capital forms including direct and joint venture equity,
preferred equity, mezzanine loans, and first mortgages. Since 1993,
the firm has invested in more than $24 billion of commercial real
estate on behalf of its limited partners. Responsibilities: The
primary responsibility will be to lead the analytical modeling and
analysis to support the asset management team in executing the
business plans for assets that the firm owns (in conjunction with
senior management professionals). Responsibilities include the
- Develop, maintain, and analyze comprehensive financial models,
integrating both historical and proforma information, evaluate
ongoing operating performance relative to underwriting and perform
sensitivity analysis based on various scenarios.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the competing
properties, sub-market fundamentals and market research analysis,
including tracking comparable sale and lease transactions.
- Maintain internal Argus models for office, industrial and
retail assets, updating frequently based on rent roll and
- Assist in the review and processing of construction loan
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly,
and annual reporting packages and investment performance
- Strategize -with team members and joint venture partners to
develop strategies to maximize revenue, reduce expenses and
capitalize on market dynamics.
- Interfacing with senior asset management staff, joint-venture
partners, borrowers, lenders and the brokerage community.
- Assist in periodic property site inspections to ensure property
performance and maintenance. Qualifications: Candidates should have
broad-based analytical skills, superior capabilities in cash flow
modeling, sound research abilities and outstanding communication
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with a preference for
candidates concentrating in real estate, finance and/or
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of related experience with exposure
to the commercial real estate industry.
- Exceptional financial analysis and modeling skills utilizing
Microsoft Excel and Argus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively meet
- Team player with the ability to work independently and under
pressure in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding level of attention to detail, accountability,
integrity, and ethics.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and positive individual with strong
oral and written communication skills. CrossHarbor Capital
Partners, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
employment decisions and personnel actions at CrossHarbor are
administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
national origin, ancestry, gender, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information,
veteran status, military service, or any other category or class
protected by federal, state, or local laws. CrossHarbor is
committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense. Please enter
your email to view real estate's premier jobs!(We only ask you to
do this once per device)Select the primary Job Category in which
you wish to workSelect the activities and responsibilities in which
you have experienceSelect all sub-divisions of properties in which
you have experience
Keywords: SelectLeaders, Boston , Associate, Asset Management, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!