Director of Leasing and Marketing
Company: The Community Builders Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Description for The Director of Leasing and Marketing:
Position Summary: The Director of Leasing & Marketing will lead TCB
Property Management's leasing & marketing efforts. This person is
responsible for developing branding and marketing campaigns and
strategies, guiding the team in planning, coordinating new and
existing property leasing & marketing efforts, driving revenue
enhancement programs, communicating leasing & marketing vision and
execution plans. Manage and develop a high performing Leasing and
Marketing Team that drives optimal performance. Supports operations
to ensure exceptional occupancy and property performance via
leasing, marketing, and resident retention. This position reports
to the EVP of Property Management and must have experience in
Director of Leasing and Marketing Essential Functions: Identify
marketing needs of new and existing properties and develop
marketing programs and materials that advance property management
objectives and meet TCB corporate communication standards.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing
- Develop and execute unique property brands for new and existing
properties across multiple media outlets and platforms.
- Develop and oversee implementation of the property marketing
strategy - including digital marketing, Yardi / RentCafe,
Social-Media and other marketing channels.
- Explore and identify innovative tools and resources to bring a
competitive edge to TCB marketing services.
- Partner with local operations teams in analyzing local market,
customer, and industry trends.
- Manage and execute on pricing promotions and adjustments during
- Manage existing property marketing.
- Maintain web content for property pages.
- Create and update Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans for
- Ensure optimal experience across client, prospect, resident and
employee website tools and portals (Rent Café, property websites,
- Assist in site signage development and implementation, in
accordance with corporate standards.
- Coordinate and maintain property photos.
- Travel to identify marketing and leasing needs of the
portfolio. The Director of Leasing and Marketing will develop and
execute on leasing strategies and timelines. The Director of
Leasing and Marketing will be responsible for leasing efforts for
future new development deals and acquisitions and demonstrate
seamless takeover of the leasing process of newly added assets.
- Create lease-up budget and timeline for all new
- Manage and direct relevant affordable housing lottery
procedures for all new properties.
- Interface with partners across the organization to assess
current leasing strategy and build an enhanced and scalable leasing
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on leasing practices,
policies, and lead all leasing activities
- Partner and collaborate with PM Compliance.
- Responsible for communicating leasing updates, reports and
provide analysis on leasing analytics and metrics.
- Oversee all leasing initiatives to ensure occupancy goals are
met and leasing operations are optimized.
- Lead rent setting efforts and establish product expertise with
property, unit, and neighborhood awareness.
- Lead the company's Leasing team; enabling them to meet their
objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and
- Travel to assist and participate in leasing events and
promotions as needed. In collaboration with the training
department, the Director of Leasing and Marketing will develop and
deliver leasing and customer service training program and KPIs.
- Provide necessary training to leasing staff and managers.
- Develop and deliver training on leasing best practices.
- Develop and deliver customer service training.
- Develop and measure leasing and customer service
- Review customer service feedback and provide support to improve
customer service delivery. Director of Leasing and Marketing
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, real estate sales, leasing,
marketing, communications, or related field with 5 years proven
multifamily real estate leasing & marketing track record and
experience preferred OR 8-10 years of proven experience and
- Direct experience and leadership in multifamily digital
- Experience in overseeing a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media
marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Knowledge of Yardi and Yardi RentCafé preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing Laws & Guidelines.
- Knowledge of multifamily affordable housing Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts
- Company paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Tax-advantage accounts: commuter/parking, medical & dependent
- Hospital & Critical Illness Insurance
- Confidential, 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- 12 Paid Holidays & tenure-based PTO accruals The Community
Builders, Inc. is committed to ensuring diversity in its workplace,
and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to
apply. In addition, TCB has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccine mandate
which requires all staff to be fully vaccinated or be approved for
a religious / medical exemption. PI186210271
Keywords: The Community Builders Inc, Boston , Director of Leasing and Marketing, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!