Company: LVI Associates
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Company:A growing Forensic Structural Engineering firm is
currently looking for a leader to guide the forensics and building
enclosure team! This company has been growing for over 20 years and
is looking to grow even more. The projects they offer range from
roof inspections, historic restoration and parking garages. As the
firm grows, they are looking to grow their presence across
Massachusetts and even to other states.The Role:
- Investigations of building envelope failures.
- Performing investigations of roof, exterior wall and window
- Providing construction administration services for building
envelope restoration projects.
- Writing reports of findings with recommendations for
investigations and water testing.
- Conducting condition surveys of roof, exterior wall and window
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
- 7+ years experience in Building Envelope failure.
- Direct experiences with Roofing and and Waterproofing.
- Direct experience with Restoration and Renovations.
- Ability to communicate and advise clients efficiently.Benefits:
- 401k Match
- Health care and Dental care
- Life insurance
- Yearly Bonuses.
- Exciting work culture:- Events- Competitions- DinnerIs this a
job perfect for you?Feel free to reach out!
Keywords: LVI Associates, Boston , Director, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!