Interim Blood Bank Manager
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: September 25, 2022
A Massachusetts Medical Center is seeking their new Interim
Blood Bank Manager!The Position
- The Interim Blood Bank Manager will be responsible for the
oversight and day-to-day operations of blood bank services and will
be accountable for approximately 30 FTEs.
- This leader will focus highly on department stabilization
including filling vacancies, and scheduling/managing coverage.
- Will assist with performance reviews and will assist with
creating proactive plans to contribute to overall progression
within the department.
- Seeking an emotionally intelligent leader who will provide
excellent interpersonal skills to guarantee a positive work
environment, as well as collaboration with both staff members and
- Ideal candidates will bring 5+ years of related work experience
and/or 5+ years of supervisory experience within a related
- Bachelor's degree is required. ASCP registration, Certificate 1
NCA and/or MLS (ASCP) are also required.The Community
- Boston, Massachusetts offers a unique mix of historic culture
and modern change - a vibrant and diverse business sector,
prestigious colleges and universities, unrivaled hospitals,
world-renowned museums, rich history, and close proximity to the
beaches of Cape Cod and the White and Green Mountains!
- The "Bay State" is the home of two professional baseball teams,
as well as professional basketball, hockey, and soccer teams.
Sports fans can also visit the Sports Museum of New England, The
Basketball Hall of Fame, and the Volleyball Hall of Fame.
- Boston has a thriving music scene - summer nights are brought
to life with free concerts at the Hatch Shell and annual festivals
celebrating new artists.
- When walking through the historic city of Boston, notice red
bricks along several sidewalks. These bricks outline the "Freedom
Trail," a built-in map that takes you to all the historical
landmarks.Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E.
Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The
employment relationship is structured to provide you all the
benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy
as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a
variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision
insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending
account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and
duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E.
Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel
requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are
covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays
for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as
lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the
organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out
- View AMN Healthcare'ss, including vaccination
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Boston , Interim Blood Bank Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!