Biotech Account Manager
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Biotech Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
* New client acquisition and developing short, medium- and
long-term strategy for team to follow.
* Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver consistently
high personal revenue.
* Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role
model to all colleagues.
* Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective
* Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
* Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business
development and account management with biotech clients.
* Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
and setting stretch targets.
* Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from
both a client and candidate perspective.*Submit your resume today
and it will be considered promptly. Should your profile be deemed
suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Madeleine Ammons for
further discussion within 48 hours of application.*
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
A successful candidate at Michael Page has drive and determination
to be a top performer while also prioritizing providing excellent
service to their candidates and clients.A Biotech Account Manager
will be skilled at the following:
A minimum of 1 year's experience in B2B sales or agency
Developing business and prospecting into new clients
Curating lasting relationships with clients and candidates
Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
An ability to showcase adaptability and resilience
Experience with consultative selling solutions
A desire to be a top performer and establish yourself as a market
expert in your vertical.
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of
140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms,
by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for
selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best
passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the
right candidates we also provide them with information on the
markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also
provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know
what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their
situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey
with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants
and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is
key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that
have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
As a Biotech Account Manager with Michael Page you will be eligible
for the following benefits:
* Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission
* Commission structure paid on personal revenue.
* Transparent promotion targets for continued career
* Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
* Ongoing professional development.
* Opportunity to join several different business councils:
Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to
name just a few.
* 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max
25). Plus 1 mental health day each month.
* 401k match.
Keywords: Michael Page, Boston , Biotech Account Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!