Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Brighton House Rehab & Nursing Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Director Of Nursing (DON)
Brighton House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, located in
Brighton, is currently seeking a Director Of Nursing (DON). Our
compassionate and experienced staff will help you reach your
maximum potential. Brighton House is a beautiful location filled
with friendly faces and new opportunities!
- Call our Recruiter today at (781) 817-3748 to learn more about
this opportunity! -
Benefits for Director Of Nursing (DON)
- 401k Company match
- Low Cost Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Shift Differentials
Requirements for Director Of Nursing (DON)
- RN or LPN license in MA
- Nursing degree
- Skilled nursing facility experience preferred
Job Duties for Director Of Nursing (DON)
- - - - - - - - - Responsible for management of nursing unit
- - - - - - - - - Document assessment data, patient response to
interventions and all nursing care activities.
- - - - - - - - - Ensure that patient care management is a
collaborative process between the patient, family, nursing staff
and other disciplines.
- - - - - - - - - Assess the quality of nursing care delivered
through involvement in quality improvement activities.
- - - - - - - - - Participate in the selection of new unit
personnel, evaluate self and staff performance. Implement the
- - - - - - - - - Monitor unit resources to ensure budgetary
compliance for personnel and supplies. Participate in unit staffing
- - - - - - - - - Protect patient confidentiality by promoting
professional staff communication according to HIPPA standards.
- - - - - - - - - Adhere to established Center, Regulatory and
Brighton House truly appreciates our dedicated Director Of Nursing
(DON) who will welcome you to our extended family!
Keywords: Brighton House Rehab & Nursing Center, Boston , Director of Nursing (DON), Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!