Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics
Company: PRI Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA)
Location: Woburn, MA or Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA
Reports to Chief Digital Information Officer (CDIO)
- Serve as the principal business partner and architect for the
Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA) function.
- Provide a vision and strategy for EDA capabilities and data
culture-and then execute on that strategy.
- Build an EDA capability and a team consisting of analysts,
architects, data scientists, developers, and database
- Act as an internal advisor to align processes and systems
capabilities with good practice.
- Propose transformative technology based on cost-benefit
analysis and the need to address key capabilities that align with
the business strategy and requirements.
- Manage employees and contractor staff assigned to the EDA
- Ensure attainment of service level and systems reliability
- Lead systems and vendor evaluation efforts for supported
Required Educations, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above, with preference for majors relating
to computer science, data science, mathematics, or similar fields
- At least ten (10) years of overall IT experience, with at least
two (2) years as an architect and/or leader of data & analytics
- At least five (5) years of experience with data architecture
and advanced analytics at scale, to include complex data modeling
from diverse data sources, master data management, predictive
analytics (to include AI and machine learning), and data
- At least two (2) years of people management
- Demonstrated business communications, influencing, and
situational awareness skills.
- Innovative and proactive mindset.
- Ability to translate complex business problems into
- Flexibility to wear several hats, ranging from strategy to
hands-on systems work as needed.
- Extensive experience with one or more of the following data
modeling platforms: Snowflake, Microsoft Azure SQL, Microsoft
Synapse, and PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceuticals
- Prior experience working in a lean IT organization.
- Skills and experience with Power BI.
- Software development experience, with preference for Python and
- Working knowledge of SDLC best practices, including
containerization and CI/CD.
- Experience with Azure capabilities that align with the data &
analytics domain: Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Synapse, Azure Data
Factory, LogicApps, Azure DevOps.
- Systems integrations knowledge and experience.
- Experience building data insights capabilities based on a
combination of third-party market intelligence data and corporate
opportunity and sales data.
- Experience with one or more of the following systems as a data
source: Veeva CRM, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP, IQVIA,
ADP HRIS, and Concur T&E.
- IT architecture training and certifications; for example:
- Project management experience and certifications.
- Lean Six Sigma or similar certifications.
Keywords: PRI Technology, Boston , Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics, Executive , Woburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!