Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP;
Boston, MA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position
of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Boston, MA, and
the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements
and processes for Accenture or our clients' program/project
specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable
approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering
solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or
ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system
requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (e.g. status and issue
reporting) for assigned scope of work.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements
that describe the necessary system changes or new system
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that
require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be
implemented by the team.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the
functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new
assignments and make decisions that impact the team through regular
consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Keywords: Accenture, Boston , Business & Integration Architecture Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!