SENIOR MANAGER, PEOPLE PLANNING & OPS,WBUR
Company: Boston University
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Senior Manager, People Planning & Operations takes an active
part in shaping the development and execution of the Talent &
Culture (T&C) strategy in support of the overall business plan
and strategic direction of WBUR, specifically in the areas of
organizational and performance management, employee engagement,
compensation, talent planning, and HR analytics. The position is
responsible for supporting business initiatives and needs with
effective HR solutions and measures which promote positive people
experiences and moments that matter. The T&C leadership looks
to this position to help to create partnerships across the T&C
function to deliver value-added service to WBUR leadership and
employees that reflects the business objectives of our
organization. The Senior Manager, People Planning & Operations
maintains an effective level of business literacy about WBURs
financial position, its future goals, its culture, and its
competition. This position has the possibility of being a hybrid of
in-office and WFH.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Performance Management Strategy
- Engagement Culture
- Job Framework & Compensation
- HR Operations & Employee Resources
- Talent Planning, Data/Analytics, and ReportingRequired Skills
- 10+ years of HR/HR Operations/HRIS experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Understanding of media industry highly desirable.
- Ability to evaluate organizations, identify themes and work
with leaders to identify HR solutions for them to increase
- Strong process orientation, analytical and planning abilities
with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a collaborative
environment and navigate ambiguity independently and influence
- Knowledge and understanding of complex HR operations and
technology to maintain the credibility of HR systems.
- Experience with MS Office and Google Suite required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to
effectively work with key stakeholders, networks/partners, and
- Deeply detail oriented and have an ability to maintain momentum
in a dynamic business environment.
- Innovative problem solver with excellent critical thinking
- Experience implementing process improvements.
- Knowledge of change management methodologies and
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to engage effectively at
all levels of the organization for effecting timely progress.Please
note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in
compliance with Boston Universitys COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster
within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine
documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (
). For further information on the Universitys response to COVID-19,
please visit the COVID-19 Resources
(https://www.bu.edu/buohc/covid-19/) site. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military
service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of
marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal
Contractor. Required Experience
Keywords: Boston University, Boston , SENIOR MANAGER, PEOPLE PLANNING & OPS,WBUR, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!