Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Company DescriptionVeolia Group aims to be the benchmark company
for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees
worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions
that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy
management. Through its three complementary business activities,
Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available
resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79
million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with
sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered
48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext:
VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021.
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
- Responsible for managing and supervising all aspects of client
services within a geographical area to include health and safety,
environmental compliance, variety of services, and the hiring and
training of subordinates.
- Assists in establishing annual goals and objectives and
maintains profit and loss ratios in concert with regional
- Oversees subcontractor project completion in accordance with
- Reviews and approves project estimates, proposals, and
contracts for existing and/or new accounts.Essential Duties and
- Recognize and act on opportunities to increase value added
services to customers.
- Enforce all compliance, health and safety, and procedures in
accordance with departmental and regional policies.
- Maintain a professional image to clients by answering inquiries
and suggesting solutions to existing and/or potential
- Oversee compliance with all OSHA, EPA, DOT, and all other
- Implements all required training courses as required by OSHA,
as well as update refresher courses instituted by VES-TS.
- Oversees operation of all equipment including maintenance to
ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensures contract compliance and advises accordingly.
- Provide a safe and compliant work
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work
- 4 to 6 years of hazardous waste experience
- A valid Drivers License 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
- Knowledge, Skills and Ability: Extensive knowledge in the
following areas: DOT, EPA, TSCA, and OSHA.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple
- Thorough knowledge of disposal site capabilities and
limitations prior to shipping hazardous materials to ensure
efficient disbursement and storage.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively present information
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to create & prepare reports as necessaryAdditional
InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines. As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to
diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications,
without discrimination. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status.As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity
and gives equal consideration to all applications, without
discrimination.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Videos To
Keywords: Veolia North America, Boston , Operations Manager, Executive , Middleton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!