Vice President, Demand Generation
Company: TetraScience, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission
to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human
life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native
platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments,
informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value
chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable
scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated
and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner
Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to
help customers maximize the value of their data. Our core values
are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such
that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our
team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context - We trust our people will make the
right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and
- Trust and Collaboration - We believe there can only be trust
when there is transparency. We are committed to always
communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience - We proactively run toward
challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take
- Alignment with Customers - We are completely committed to
ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and
treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft - We are passionate missionaries. We sweat
the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity - We seek out the best of the best
regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age; We seek out those
who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable
perspectives, talents and advantages. What You Will DoTetraScience
is searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven Vice
President, Demand Generation to join our marketing team.---The
successful candidate will be responsible for leading a targeted
demand generation strategy to drive a high volume of highly
qualified opportunities, resulting in revenue and logo growth.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this passionate demand
generation expert will drive the strategy for customer targeting
for all demand channels and will lead executing sales-aligned ABM
programs, global Field Marketing efforts and other initiatives to
deliver revenue growth targets.--- Responsibility also includes
oversight of the Marketing Operations team, working to fortify the
backbone of the TetraScience marketing organization and enable
data-driven decision making, continuous process improvement, and
excellence in execution. This leader will also support alignment of
the Inside Sales outbound motions.This role will require a
passionate and seasoned marketer who excels in demand generation
strategy and operational execution. Critical to success, will be
deep collaboration with Sales, Sales Operations, Alliance &
Partners, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Digital
Marketing to drive measurable outcomes. This leader will play a key
role in optimizing our existing demand generation engine to deliver
scalable, revenue-driven initiatives and campaigns. ---
- Responsible for the design, implementation, execution, and
measurement of demand generation initiatives, tactics, and
- Partners closely with Sales leaders to develop a strategy that
supports a strong monthly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
Advocate for what Sales needs, and keep Sales informed on marketing
- Manage overall demand generation and growth strategy, programs,
and budget to cover key personas, verticals and segments.
- Lead regional Field Marketing teams in North America and EMEA
connecting global campaigns with local execution and delivering
pipeline and revenue objectives across the globe.
- Plan, execute, scale and optimize high-performance ABM programs
to deliver to our aggressive demand generation goals and sales
success. Support revenue expansion with targeted ABM plays focused
on extending value in the current customer base.
- Align specific, measurable outbound campaign motions for Inside
Sales team members to generate demand. Ensure Inside Sales team
follows-up and nurture activities are swiftly and expertly executed
to yield highly qualified opportunities.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to position our solutions
and offerings to benefit new and existing customers and
differentiate the company from competition.
- Lead partner marketing and co-marketing strategy, leveraging
quantitative and qualitative feedback to develop and drive optimal
partner marketing mix to drive demand and deliver measurable
- Drive alignment and collaboration with stakeholders and peers
across Alliance & Partners, Sales, and Strategy teams to continue
to grow and mature our partner ecosystem and improve ROI.
- Manage and mature our Marketing Operations function, including
data & analytics, campaign operations, and marketing automation, to
continuously improve core Marketing processes and best-practices
and ensure our MarTech stack is optimized to deliver outstanding
- Partner closely with Sales leadership and revenue operations to
continually improve and refine lead scoring, waterfall metrics,
attribution, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the
- Regularly informs stakeholders across marketing, Sales, and
revenue operations of insights on marketing performance to ensure
cross-functional alignment on the best possible data-driven
- Drive executive reporting cadence on demand, including campaign
and channel performance, partner contribution, and pipeline growth.
Establish tracking and measurement to optimize programs based on
real-time results, while reporting on the value delivered by our
demand generation efforts.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns,
adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly---to optimize
- 10+ years of experience in B2B Demand Generation in a mid to
large size enterprise software company.
- 5+ years of experience leading a global Demand Generation Team
or Demand Center model.
- Expertise with account-based marketing and demand funnel
KPIs.--- Experience using Intent Data throughout the funnel.
Demonstrable expertise in ABM strategy and execution.
- Experience leading or working directly with an Inside Sales
team is a strong plus.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing
across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Proven track record of maximizing results and optimizing Demand
Generation programs using modern marketing tools and channels.
- Fluency in and successful demonstration of optimizing demand
generation metrics for ABM, Inbound lead development, pipeline
orchestration, field marketing, and partner marketing.
- Passion for understanding key buyer personas and TetraScience
Scientific Data Cloud to identify the optimal paths for
communicating and engaging customers throughout the buyer's
- Experience with various MarTech solutions as well as approaches
to test and optimize.
- Experience in or leading a Marketing Operations team with
competency for understanding and driving improvement in core MOps
processes, functions, and tools.
- Leads with a hands on approach and accountability. Proactively
collaborates with executives and stakeholders frequently and
instills this mindset in their teams.
- Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating a
high-performing team and creating strong business stakeholder
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to track campaigns,
scale success and maximize effectiveness.
- Strong ability to review and inspect data results, guide
analysis where needed, and make data-driven decisions and strategy.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and
immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD No visa sponsorship is
available for this position
Keywords: TetraScience, Inc., Boston , Vice President, Demand Generation, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...