Concrete Project Manager
Company: Turner Construction Company
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Project Location(s):Boston, MA 02108 USA
Minimum Years Experience:Travel Involved:Job Type:RegularJob Classification:ExperiencedEducation:Job Family:ConstructionCompensation:Salaried Exempt
* Participate in new project pursuits in support of Business Development.
* Must have complete understanding of the owner contract for the project and
risk mitigation measures and ensure that the project team is aware of them.
* Manage preconstruction activities (Estimating, Operations Plan, Scheduling)
* May be responsible for bidding, scope review, and awards of subcontracts.
* Ensure subcontracts, Purchase Orders (POs) and change orders are reviewed
* Perform all required engineering duties and responsibilities, including Quality
Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC).
* Responsible for the change order process (subcontractor and owner).
* Work with the Superintendent and Safety Director on implementing the safety program.* Manage and develop staff as assigned, including providing input on performance evaluations.* Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
* Develop relationships with owners, subcontractors and consultants.
* Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to
ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
* Participate in development of schedule and sequencing of work. Ensure trade
contractors have the latest schedule and are contractually tied thereto.
* Review, validate and manage the project financials.
* Manage closeout process.#LI-ML1
Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of two to five years of formal engineering architectural
training and/or building construction experience required or an equivalent combination
of education, training and experience. Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling,
estimating and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation
procedures and tolerances. Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
Suite of programs. Very strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer -minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply NowShare Save Job
Keywords: Turner Construction Company, Boston , Concrete Project Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
here to apply!