VIE - Diversity and Inclusion Junior Project Manager - Boston
Company: Schneider Electric Norge AS
Posted on: May 29, 2023
The VIE is an international program for young professionals
between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In
addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the
mission.PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can
be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider
Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your
resume in English.What will you do?
- Support and facilitate deployment of our Diversity, Equity &
Inclusion (DEI) and Well-being transformation across the globe,
including preparation of DEI presentations for both internal and
external stakeholders, research and external benchmark to propose
improvements to our policies, processes and practices.
- Coordinate with local DEI and well-being country and business
partners to build Schneider's Inclusion and Care community,
identifying areas for improvement and facilitating transfer of best
- Lead internal and external DEI and Well-being communications
campaigns targeting HR, manager, leader, and external personas.
Comms execution in collaboration with internal and external comms,
employer brand, and global marketing and includes including content
development and execution for intranet, web, and social media. It
includes coordinating our campaigns (mental health, International
Women's Day, overall inclusion and care, Accessibility, etc) and
leading the development of content with the DEI & Well-being
- Research DEI policies and practices to provide external
benchmarking for proposed improvements to policies and
- Lead DEI and Well-being international awards, indices and ESG
rating submission, evaluation and communication. What
qualifications will make you successful?
- To be eligible for VIE Program (under 28 YO, EU
- Education: Master's degree in business, marketing,
communications or organizational development.
- Proficiency in Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficiency dealing with data: analysis and reporting
- Previous internship experience or full-time experience, if no
- Early career experience in project and/or program
- Requested languages: English (fluent), Chinese as plus
- Personal abilities or skills:
- Evidence of communication experience: written, verbal, online,
- Evidence of strong: organization skills, detailed orientation,
and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of proficiency in researching topics and dealing with
data analysis and reporting
- Comfortable collaborating across business, functions and the
hierarchyLet us learn about you! Apply today. Why us?Schneider
Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management
and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in
a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a
global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly
productive.---25.7bn global revenue137 000+ employees in 100+
countries45% of revenue from IoT5% of revenue devoted for
R&DYou must submit an online application to be considered for
any position with us. This position will be posted until filledIt
is the policy of Schneider Electricto provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring,
training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals
regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited
resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Keywords: Schneider Electric Norge AS, Boston , VIE - Diversity and Inclusion Junior Project Manager - Boston, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...