Director Sales & Marketing
Company: The Bostonian Boston
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Millennium - The Bostonian Boston
The Director of Sales & Marketing is primarily responsible for
leading & driving top line revenue strategy for traditional sales
related segments to include group, volume transient & catering. The
individual is additionally responsible for staying ahead of market
trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel
analysis, while directing the property sales teams (rooms &
catering) to insure budgeted revenues are met or exceeded. The
Director of Sales & Marketing is also responsible for developing
and implementing a marketing communications plan designed to
achieve the desired positioning for the hotel, as well as managing
the sales and marketing budget that supports revenue
- Responsible for leading & driving top line revenue for
traditional sales segments to include group, volume transient &
- Assesses & reacts to market trends, market share & the
competitive hotel environment.
- Develops and implements a marketing communications plan designed
to achieve the desired positioning of the hotel, as well as manage
the sales & marketing budget that supports all initiatives.
- Act as the hotel's voice of the customer and communicate key
issues/concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in reading/assimilating/using Smith Travel Research data,
financial P&L, mix of sales, forecasting, group pace/position &
a wide array of traditional hotel reporting.
- Ability to understand and communicate market trends, demand
generators, supply/demand and economic factors affecting hotel
- Conduct comprehensive competitive set reviews, SWOT analysis &
keep tabs on new supply.
- Understand GEO source & ability to develop a plan to penetrate
the primary markets.
- Develop/implement key segment strategy & managing key accounts
(both existing & target).
- Design effective sales deployment schemes & market
- Develop sales goals designed to achieve budget & market share
- Manage group pace measurement and set sales production goals.
- Manage sales activity & travel schedule.
Keywords: The Bostonian Boston, Boston , Director Sales & Marketing, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!