Real Estate Senior Accounting Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Real Estate - Hybrid - Strong Compensation - Work/Life
BalanceThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Christopher NappiAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
client is a Private Real Estate Investment firm that has 75+ years
of development and property management experience in the Greater
Boston area, along with having several other offices across the US.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all
aspects of property accounting, commercial real estate accounting,
CAM reconciliations, waterfall calculations, and the preparation
and review of financial statements. This is a fantastic opportunity
for someone who is passionate about the real estate industry and
looking for an opportunity with financial and professional
growth.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent work/life balance
- Very generous PTO
- Strong Dental and Vision benefits
- Small team, autonomyJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of property accounting, including accounts
payable and receivable, lease administration, and general ledger
- Manage all commercial real estate accounting, including rent
rolls, tenant billing, and CAM reconciliations.
- Perform waterfall calculations and prepare financial statements
for review by senior management.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other accounting
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop
and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Manage a team of accounting professionals and provide
leadership, guidance, and support as needed.
- Continuously review and improve accounting processes and
systems to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients,
vendors, and other stakeholders.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA designation preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in property accounting, commercial real
estate accounting, and financial statement preparation.
- Strong understanding of GAAP and other accounting
- Experience with MRI or similar property management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a
fast-paced environment.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boston , Real Estate Senior Accounting Manager, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!