Purchasing Manager in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts Area
Company: JMJ PHILLIP
Posted on: September 18, 2023
A growing solar equipment manufacturer is looking for a
Purchasing Manager in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Manage day-to-day purchasing activities of raw materials
related to corporate office needs.
- Manage the buying of resale items with compliance of corporate
policies and meet the customer needs in an efficient time.
- Work cross-functionally to determine best sourcing approach for
both national and global products.
- Manage the setup of strategies and sourcing activities for
entire product lines that will directly impact the profit of the
- Ability to solve problems and work closely with suppliers,
marketing, R&D, and other departments.Purchasing Manager
(Greater Boston, MA) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Engineering, or Supply
- At least 6 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain
management, and customer service.
- Working knowledge of negotiating purchase orders and
- Strong understanding of raw material, component, and equipment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.Job postings
expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time
as many of our job openings are not public.
Keywords: JMJ PHILLIP, Boston , Purchasing Manager in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts Area, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!