Senior Account Manager, Digital Sales Account Executive, SLED & Commercial
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Location: Florida
Since opening our doors in 1926, Seacoast Bank has embraced a
visionary approach to the future while remaining true to our local
roots and family values. Based in Stuart, we are one of the largest
publicly traded banks headquartered in Florida.
We believe that our greatest assets will always be our people -
local bankers who are knowledgeable about the communities we serve
and dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience.
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities in an environment
that supports diversity, enabling associates across the
organization a greater sense of empowerment to create change for
the better. This is evident in our American Banker "2022 Best Banks
to Work For" and "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality" by the
Human Rights Campaign designations.
Seacoast Wealth Management believes in the importance of financial
planning, and it shows in our results. As a Wealth Planner with
Seacoast, you will be a key member of our team, supporting multiple
Wealth Management teams who also believe in the importance of
- J.D. or CPA, will consider CFP certification as a substitute if
candidate demonstrates a strong proficiency of estate and tax
- FINRA Series 7, 66 and Florida Life, Health, and Annuity
license (can attain after hire)
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning.
- Strong technical knowledge of issues relating to estate and tax
planning, executive compensation structures, asset protection
strategies, business transition planning, generational wealth
transfer, stock options analysis, and insurance solutions.
- Strong communication and relationship skills. Must be a team
- Strong written, verbal, problem-solving, and analytical
- Experience with group facilitation, presentations and public
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such
as Microsoft Office software products and MGPro Financial Planning
- Ability to travel within the state of Florida, occasionally
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support the Wealth Management team by leading the Financial
Planning process for Family Office clients and prospects throughout
the state of Florida (greater than $20 million AUM), and other
Wealth Management clients in specific markets. ($1 million - $20
- Work closely with Chief Wealth Officer, Wealth Advisor,
Portfolio Manager, Trust Officer, and Chief Investment Officer to
deliver best-in-class planning to high-net-worth clients.
- Mentor Wealth Management teammates, and position as the "go-to"
person for complex planning questions.
- Attend Commercial and other internal line of business meetings
to discuss planning strategies and legislative updates to increase
referral activity to Wealth Management.
- Oversee division use of planning practices and lead special
projects designed to improve the overall tactical and strategic
planning group objectives.
- Ability to take complicated issues and communicate in a way
that clients can easily understand.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on financial issues and
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested by
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Presidio, Boston , Senior Account Manager, Digital Sales Account Executive, SLED & Commercial, Executive , Woburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!