Vice President Professional Services
Posted on: September 15, 2018
By 2020, 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud. This transformation introduces an ever-increasing set of complex tradeoffs for IT staff, such as whether to place workloads on-premises or public cloud, when and how to scale up or scale out workloads, and what resources to allocate without overprovisioning. To de-risk this transformation, IT organizations are turning to self-managing and real-time workloads. With 10+ patents on our technology, Turbonomic is the only platform that enables enterprises to prepare their businesses for the cloud and answers the most complex IT challenges they face.Were the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most driven individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology. Vice President Professional Services will lead and scale our Professional Services team that is responsible for services sales, implementation, technical account management and enablement of our partner ecosystem. You will manage the P & L for this highly visible, motivated and customer focused team to increase the attachment rate and drive customer satisfaction. You will inherit and continue to build a high-performance team and will work cross functionally to institute world class processes, programs and tools. Responsibilities
- Work with the Executive leadership team to define the current and future Services strategy
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Responsible for the overall, global leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects of our enterprise software solution
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
- Execute strong business practices to drive effective use of consulting methodologies within the team to achieve and exceed customer expectations
- Provide best in class leadership of the team and outstanding service to clients
- Maintain complete control on project schedules, budget, and risk issues
- Facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance
- Set and manage client expectations; creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions --- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with key client executive sponsors
- Collaboration with sales leadership to identify and drive cross selling and add on revenue opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the implementation team globally
- Directly supervise Software Implementation Project Managers, Implementation Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Resident Engineers.
- Define and develop Services offerings that meet the needs of our customers, drive new markets and/or expand existing market presence, and generate ROI
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators for the team
- Manage team P&L and be responsible for achieving budgeted performance (across bookings, revenue, margin, utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business
- 10+ years consulting and sales management or integration in enterprise software with emphasis on virtualization, storage, security, networking and/or data center technologies
- Demonstrated success hiring and developing talent globally
- Demonstrated operational excellence and experience managing multi-million P & L businesses
- Demonstrate experience in proactively managing a professional services team including sales, delivery, marketing, operations, engineering and partner enablement
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross functionally with an emphasis on partnering with sales leadership
- Experience in business marketing/coordination and submission of winning proposals (RFQs, RFIs, RFPs), effective contract negotiations, appropriate/applicable interpretation of contract terms and conditions, issue identification, risk mitigation and ensuring post-win customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience in closing large, solution-oriented services opportunities
- Ability to articulate a transformative value proposition
- Excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- BS in Computer Science or other technical field highly desired; related experience considered in lieu of formal technical training
Benefits & Perks:Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority here also, eat your fruit!Career advancement jump in, make an impact and craft your careerUnlimited Paid Time Off visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world please take picturesPre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401kAccess to executives no doors are closed, go bug them and make friendsBeer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee physiological needs, check.Game rooms play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on some XboxLaunched in 2010, Turbonomic delivers a hybrid cloud management platform that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance, lowering cost, and continuously ensuring compliance. The Turbonomic patented decision engine curates workload demand to dynamically control resource supply, maintaining a perpetual desired state of application health. One of the fastest growing technology companies, Turbonomic is trusted by thousands of enterprises to simplify and accelerate their hybrid cloud journey. Recently named a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, an Inc. Fastest Growing Company, and a Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Company and were just scratching the surface. Come make an impact with us!
Keywords: Turbonomic, Boston , Vice President Professional Services, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!