Trainer- Talent Management and Learning
Company: Beacon Health Options
Posted on: February 15, 2019
MA: Boston (200 State St.)
Your primary responsibility will be to support the delivery of enterprise wide learning initiatives, and creating and driving adoption of online training resources.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Trainer to join our Talent Management and Learning team.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the delivery of enterprise wide learning initiatives, and creating and driving adoption of online training resources. In this role you will be supporting both manager and general staff development. This will include coordination and administration of training design, conducting training sessions, maintaining training records, creating training materials, managing training content on the LMS and our company intranet, administering evaluations, and tracking and reporting training use and participation.
This role reports to Director, Organizational Development
Position is based in Boston, MA
Training Management Responsibilities
- Assist with design, development, and delivery of enterprise trainings
- Coordinate and deliver trainings, create learning materials and resources
- Enhance visibility and use of learning content by promoting and increasing visibility of online materials within organization.
- Analyze existing online learning content, compile and develop curriculums to curate content to effectively attract users and support essential skills development.
- Update intranet pages and maintain content to provide easy learner access to both live learning sessions and online learning opportunities
- Identify creative innovative ways to increase visibility and use of Online Learning
- Actively measure usage and satisfaction with quality of online learning
- Design, manage, and administer certification programs and exams to encourage skill development
- Support and manage communications, coordination, materials preparation and logistics of all Organizational Development programs as needed.
Instructional Design Responsibilities
- Edit existing course materials
- Implement new training programs
- Identify and assesses skills development and training needs within a company
- Implement course evaluations
- Make recommendations for improvements for existing courses
- Weekly Status Reports / Progress Notes / Feedback to OD management team
- Complete paperwork, training tracking, weekly status reports
- Manage and maintain content via intranet (Navigator) and via Learning Management System (Relias)
Education: Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design, Education, UX, or (or related field)
Licensure: None required
Relevant Work Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in instructional design, curriculum development, UX, and/or professional writing
- 1+ years of experience in corporate instructional design, especially eLearning strategies
- At least 1 year of working in a training role with content development and delivery experience
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Prior experience in certification programs is a plus
- Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS) a plus
- Experience with managing content via Sharepoint or other intranet
- Experience with authoring tools a plus (Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, etc.)
Travel: Approximately 10-20%
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: at least an intermediate level of knowledge or ability:
- Create intuitive UX and solid instructional activities
- Excellent technical capability in using online learning technologies to deliver self-paced content
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and prioritize appropriately to meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office PPT, and Word, SharePoint and WebEx
- Collaborative, team-oriented, able to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent written communication skills and professional manner
- Planning, time management, and interpersonal skills with solid attention to detail
- Work continuously to improve processes, foster creativity, and solve problems on the team
- Thrive in an agile, fast-paced, corporate environment
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
MA - Boston (Corporate)
ID (Req #):
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Boston , Trainer- Talent Management and Learning, Executive , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!