Senior Software Engineer/Developer - 1811637
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Boston, MA
Posted on: September 28, 2018
Duties: Develops database solutions to support Fidelity’s Managed
Accounts offerings. Gathers requirements, analyzes data, conducts impact
assessments, and builds scalable and innovative solutions. Provides
business solutions by developing complex or multiple software
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going
• Designs applications or subsystems on major projects and for/in
• Develops applications for multiple projects supporting several
• Supports and performs all phases of testing leading to
• Assists in the planning and conducting of user acceptance
• Develops comprehensive documentation for multiple applications
supporting several corporate initiatives.
• Responsible for post-installation testing of any problems.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Works on complex assignments and often multiple phases of a
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional
analysis for multiple projects supporting several initiatives.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3)
years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience
performing data engineering supporting investment management and
research within the financial services industry; Or, alternatively, a
Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics,
Physics, or a closely related field and one (1) year of experience in
the job offered or one (1) year of experience performing data
engineering supporting investment management and research within the
financial services industry.
Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) designing,
implementing, and tuning complex financial database applications, using
PL/SQL with TOAD, and SQL Developer, including source code management
and version control using Git; and performing UNIX shell scripting and
scheduling using Autosys or Control-M; DE designing and implementing ETL
processes using Informatica; DE writing and implementing unit tests with
utPLSQL according to acceptance test-driven development (ATDD)
practices; and automating processes using Jenkins; DE performing data
analysis, including querying large data sets to detect patterns, analyze
trends, and provide insights and recommendations to influence future
designs and requirements.
To apply visit, https://jobs.fidelity.com and search for 1811637.
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Boston , Senior Software Engineer/Developer - 1811637 , Finance , Boston, MA, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!