Senior Manager, Government Programs and Pricing
Company: General Electric
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Description SummaryThis role is responsible for assuring
compliance with all pricing, reporting and payment requirements for
Federal and State programs and as legislated by the Centers for
Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), HRSA and Veterans
Administration. The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing,
documenting and assisting in the submission of all mandated product
and pricing data as well as payments under the Federal and State
programs. Additionally, the role will provide leadership for all
-commercial deal review activities for contrast media and molecular
imaging commercial strategies -. This position will require that
the individual work closely with the following internal customers
Senior Management, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Commercial Contract
Administration, Finance, Business Development, Market Access,
Government Affairs, Customers, 3rd Party Vendors as well as
government agencies.Job DescriptionEssential Responsibilities:
- Serve as GE Healthcare Pharmaceutical Diagnostics primary
subject matter expert on government programs, price reporting and
State Price Transparency reporting.
- This role will be the primary point of contact for the
third-party vendor that performs the ongoing government pricing
calculations, including review of transactional data issues on a
monthly basis, and a review of the monthly and quarterly pricing
calculations to analyze and confirm results prior to GEHC
certifying calculations with CMS and the VA.
- Ensure compliance with all pricing and reporting requirements
legislated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS),
the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and any state legislation
required price reporting.
- Assist external vendor in analyzing data for correct inclusion
or exclusion classification in the government pricing
- Reconcile and analyze sales, chargebacks, fee payments, rebates
and other transactional data to ensure accuracy and completeness of
data and calculations.
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to
resolve all source system data issues identified in the data
reconciliation and validation process prior to calculations being
processed. Work with IT to resolve any Vistex GP Report issues
- Responsible for the validation, implementation and maintenance
of membership and pricing associated with government contracts
which include but not limited to 340B, VA/DoD, and Federal Supply
- Work with external vendor to review Medicaid Drug Rebate
Program Invoices from States and execute payments. Perform ad hoc
analysis from time to time to understand and explain Medicaid
- Attend Commercial Deal review meetings and play a lead role in
strategic decisions for contrast media and molecular imaging.
Review proposed commercial strategies to determine impact on
Medicaid best price.
- Maintain detailed documentation consistent with approved policy
and various state and federal requirements.
- Work with internal and external counsel as needed to ensure
accuracy of GP methodology, policies, and reasonable
assumptions.Update and maintain policies and calculation
methodology changes due to new regulations or changes in business
- Lead all government pricing activities for new product launches
and product termination. Communicate relevant information to all
- Serve as main point of contact for Pricing Compendia;Manage all
compendia submissions for new product launches, pricing changes and
- Educate internal teams on Government programs and pricing
- Lead State Price Transparency efforts for Pharmaceutical
Diagnostics products; Manage and Track State pricing transparency
submissions and fee schedule
- Remain current on all valid and proposed federal regulations
related to State and Federal Government Programs and Pricing
- This role reports to the General Manager of Commercial
Operations in the Pharmaceutical Diagnostics Division of GE
Healthcare.Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or other degrees
appropriate to this area of responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience with reviewing and analyzing data.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills with
the ability to suggest alternative solutions.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects across
various cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of government pricing for Radiopharmaceuticals
Diagnostics and/or Contrast Media is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to perform financial and analytical skills
with a high degree of accuracy to ensure compliance with
timeliness, internal policies, laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.Desired Characteristics:
- Strong track record of working collaboratively to tackle
- Demonstrated analytical and statistical problem solving
- Excellent Communication skills: experience working across
multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions;
able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to
understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and
- Proven record of accomplishment of establishing and managing
project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances. Prioritizes and
effectively controls key milestones.
- In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial
- Effective at building relationships across the
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Team oriented ability work well with diverse, cross-functional
- Healthcare industry experience with industry knowledge of
Government Price Reporting and Programs.We expect all employees to
live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build
trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive
ownership always with unyielding integrity.Our total rewards are
designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and
flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing
realities. Our salary and benefits are everything youd expect from
an organization with global strength and scale, and youll be
surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care,
collaboration and support.While GE Healthcare does not currently
require U.S. employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, some GE
Healthcare customers have vaccination mandates that may apply to
certain GE Healthcare employees.#LI-CH3Additional InformationGE
offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.GE will only
employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
applicable).Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: General Electric, Boston , Senior Manager, Government Programs and Pricing, Government & Protective Services , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!