Family Medicine Physician Opportunity Just North of Boston, Massachusetts
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Boston, Massachusetts.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are
a non-profit, multicultural, community health center. Located in
the heart of our community, we are at the center of a larger
solution to the healthcare crisis that is facing our nation today.
We are recognized as a leader in developing new initiatives that
result in high-impact, low cost health care.We are seeking family
physicians. The positions are full-time, full spectrum (with or
without prenatal care, with or without ob). Interest in serving the
underserved is an essential must, and experience in the field is a
great bonus. Any of the following languages is a plus: Spanish,
Khmer, Arabic, or Russian. We are a leader in the field of primary
care/behavioral health integration, so a strong desire to work with
behavioral health issues and providers is essential. If you are not
a certified suboxone prescriber, we will train you. Experience in
performance improvement is another bonus. Ability to work one
evening a week as well as comfort in an outpatient urgent care
center are both requirements. We are constantly innovating and
changing: we would like to hire physicians who see themselves as
change agents, fiercely dedicated to social justice and to patient
dignity.Visa candidates welcome to apply CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respect and maintain patient confidentiality in all aspects of
care including use of electronic health information.
- Treat all patients and fellow staff in a welcoming and
- Demonstrate professionalism by appropriate attire, attendance,
attitude and behavior within the department setting.
- Contribute to the team effort by supporting all team members
and maintaining an open and positive attitude.
- Welcome new employees and students to the team by assisting
with their orientation to the team and mentoring them, as
requested. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts a program of care with total responsibility for
examination, diagnosis, and treatment of patients.
- Secures history and physical examination of patient in
- Utilizes laboratory & diagnostic services as necessary.
- Makes a diagnosis & prescribes treatment as indicated.
- Performs emergency treatment in cases of serious illness or
- Seeks outside advice & consultation as necessary; refers for
medical surgical or other adjunct services those patients requiring
specialty consultation, or for confirmation of diagnosis &
- Participates in preventive medicine activities such as
immunization, disease detection, & prevention.
- Coordinates an education program for the patient & family.
- Hospitalizes patients and assumes full care of those
- Assumes "on call" responsibility for hospital and outpatient
- Participates in regular medical component meetings.
- Fulfills the expectations of the physician contract.CUSTOMER
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer service principles by
successfully completing on-line Customer Service training and ACES
- Utilizes the principles of customer service when interacting
with patients/clients, team members and staff from other
- Appropriately handles or seeks support when customer service
breakdowns occur.CULTURAL COMPETENCE:
- Demonstrates knowledge of culture by successfully completing
the on-line training on Cultural Competence.
- Utilizes an appreciation of and respect for diversity when
interacting with patients/clients, team members and staff from
- Responds appropriately or seeks support when confronted with
cultural bias or conflicts.EMERGENCY SITUATIONS:
- Is aware that in order to respond promptly and appropriately to
emergencies, any staff member may be assigned temporary duties that
differ from those in the job description, or may be assigned
temporarily to a different location or schedule.
- Understands that all staff should have a Personal Emergency
Plan in place to best respond to his/her job responsibilities
should a health center emergency arise.RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice
- Must have a Massachusetts license for the practice of
- History of good attendance & positive work attitude
- Must possess MCSR and DEA numbers to dispense restricted
- Must have completed full residency training as required by the
specialty. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs,
family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Boston , Family Medicine Physician Opportunity Just North of Boston, Massachusetts, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!