General Anesthesia Physician Opportunity - $450k+ Boston, MA (Physicia
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2021
We are seeking a full-time (40 hr. per week) Anesthesiologist to
join our team located 12 miles south of downtown Boston. Base
Salary: $417,000 annually. Quarterly Performance Metrics: Eligible
for an additional 10% of base salary based on meeting
pre-established quarterly performance metrics. Opportunity for
Additional Annual Compensation: Anesthesiologists will be eligible
to receive up to an additional 10% bonus based on their annual base
salary. The bonus will be based on achievement of meeting
pre-established annual performance metrics.
- Monitor patient before, during, and after anesthesia and
counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Record type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition
throughout procedure. Record patient medical histories.
- Provide and maintain life support and airway management and
help prepare patients for emergency surgery. Implement advanced
life support techniques. Prepare patients physically for medical
- Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures,
using local, intravenous, spinal, or caudal methods. Administer
anesthetics or sedatives to control pain.
- Examine patient, obtain medical history, and use diagnostic
tests to determine risk during surgical, obstetrical, and other
- Position patient on operating table to maximize patient comfort
and surgical accessibility.
- Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during
- Decide when patients have recovered or stabilized enough to be
sent to another room or ward or to be sent home following
outpatient surgery. Monitor patient progress or responses to
- Confer with other medical professionals to determine type and
method of anesthetic or sedation to render patient insensible to
- Provide medical care and consultation in many settings,
prescribing medication and treatment and referring patients for
surgery. Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health
- Manage anesthesiological services, coordinating them with other
medical activities and formulating plans and procedures.
Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide
- Conduct medical research to aid in controlling and curing
disease, to investigate new medications, and to develop and test
new medical techniques. Conduct research to increase knowledge
about medical issues. Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs,
anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, pediatric
anesthesiology jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist
nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs,
crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna
jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs,
nurse anesthetist jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia
technician jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology
technician jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology
assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, nurse anesthesiology
jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac
jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist pain
management jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain
management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Boston , General Anesthesia Physician Opportunity - $450k+ Boston, MA (Physicia, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!