Director to Executive Director, Immuno-Oncology Drug Development (M.D.)
Company: The American College of Radiation Oncology
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Director to Executive Director, Immuno-Oncology Drug
Development (M.D.) Director to Executive Director, Immuno-Oncology
Drug Development (M.D.) Description Incyte is a biopharmaceutical
company focused on the discovery, development, and
commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet medical
needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Incyte is
committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development
excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in
health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and
best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and
Job Summary (Primary function)
The Director to Executive Director, Oncology Drug Development is
responsible for implementing clinical drug efforts for Incyte's
oncology products (Phase I though Phase III).
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
- Provides medical and scientific expertise for internal
cross-functional team members for development of specific
anti-neoplastic agents including discovery scientists, medical
scientists, biostatisticians, pharmacokineticists,
pharmacovigilance and clinical operations.
- Interacts with global regulatory bodies including the FDA and
EMA to accomplish tasks related to oncology product development and
collaborates with internal regulatory experts and oversee the
clinical research plans and sections for Investigational new Drug
applications (INDs) and New Drug Applications (NDAs).
- Facilitates the development of key internal and external
documents pertaining to product development including clinical
study protocol, informed consents, CRFs, CSRs, meeting abstracts,
scientific journal publications, strategy documents and project
- Collaborates with external vendors such as CROs, external
imaging and laboratory resources, as well as global pharmaceutical
companies for successful implementation and conduct of early phase
and registration global clinical studies.
- Serves as a source for medical and scientific expertise in
oncology for outlining design strategy and execution for
anti-cancer drug development.
- Liaises with discovery science to facilitate and further the
development of investigational agents from a preclinical stage to
- Represents Incyte Corporation at key national and international
medical and scientific meetings including participation in advisory
boards with key opinion leaders.
- Detects and analyzes emergent issues during clinical drug
development and develops and implements mitigating strategies.
- Works in partnership with medical affairs for successful launch
of future antineoplastic agents.
- Implements the highest ethical and regulatory standards during
the investigation and development of anticancer agents.
- Provides guidance for successful implementation and
accomplishment of investigator initiated trials related to product
development and life cycle management of a compound.
Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work
experience, and competency)
- M.D. or D.O. degree with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience
in oncology drug development in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical
- Board certified or eligible in Oncology preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a face paced environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves
the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Incyte Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Job ID: 55728450
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Position Title: Director to Executive Director, Immuno-Oncology
Drug Development (M.D.) Please refer to the company's website or
job descriptions to learn more about them. Sr Director/Executive
Director, Publications and Scientific Communications Wilmington,
Delaware, United States 1 day ago United States 3 days ago Sr
Director/Executive Director, Publications and... 2001 6th Ave,
Suite 2700 Seattle, Washington 98121 (206) 956-3650
Keywords: The American College of Radiation Oncology, Boston , Director to Executive Director, Immuno-Oncology Drug Development (M.D.), Healthcare , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!