Clinical Trial Coordinator, 40 hours, Day, TIMI Study
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Job Description - Clinical Trial Coordinator, 40 hours, Day,
TIMI Study (3140628) Clinical Trial Coordinator, 40 hours, Day,
TIMI Study - ( 3140628 ) The Clinical Trial Coordinator is part of
the trial operations team, tasked with ensuring that each project
is completed in compliance with the trial protocol, good clinical
practice, regulatory requirements, and to sponsor/TIMI standards.
Working independently and under general supervision, the Clinical
Trial Coordinator will support one or more clinical trials and will
be responsible for assigned administrative day-to-day project
- Identify and initiate communications with sites to obtain all
relevant documents for project/trial.
- Identify issues/trends that require escalation to management
and provide input to resolution as appropriate.
- Prepare presentation materials for internal and external
meetings. Draft meeting agendas and minutes.
- Work with Project Manager to support trial processes and
distribution of information and reports to monitors in both North
America and internationally.
- Facilitate the implementation and ongoing process improvement
of established policies and procedures for
department/project/trial. Comply with applicable SOPs.
- Maintain department service standards, with particular
attention to person/behavioral, staff teamwork, and customer-staff
interacting guidelines as outlined in the BWH Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of regulations, clinical
research conduct, laws, guidelines and standards relating to
- Perform other tasks, special projects, and responsibilities as
- Bachelors degree and 1 to 2 years of research-related work
- Familiarity with EDC and CTMS systems preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
Powerpoint) and familiarity with databases
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat applications preferred but not
- Highly detail oriented, strong initiative, and a can-do
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability, the ability to work
autonomously, and as a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively in a matrix environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and to prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Willingness to ask questions when in doubt
- Familiarity with drug development, clinical research processes
and documentation, (study start up, maintenance phase, and study
close out procedures) preferred but not require Busy office
environment with frequent deadlines Brigham and Women's Hospital is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Primary Location
MA-Boston-BWH Longwood Medical Area Work Locations BWH Longwood
Medical Area 75 Francis Street Job Clinical Organization Brigham &
Women's Hospital(BWH) Schedule Full-time Standard Hours 40 Shift
Day Job Employee Status Regular
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Boston , Clinical Trial Coordinator, 40 hours, Day, TIMI Study, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!