Professional Medical Sales Representative
Company: Exact Sciences Corporation--
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Exact Sciences values its current relationships with external
recruitment vendors. If you are interested in learning more about
partnering with us as an external recruitment vendor, please
contact our Human Resources Department directly. Neither Exact
Sciences Corporation nor any subsidiary or other related entity
will be liable for any fees for any candidate submitted without a
binding written search agreement. For example, written (including
email) or verbal contacts with any person within or outside of
Exact's Human Resource Department are inadequate, in the absence of
a binding written agreement, to bind either Exact Sciences
Corporation or any subsidiary or related entity to any obligation
to retain the services of, or to pay any fee to, any recruiter.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable
local, state or federal law. The Company's affirmative action
program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection
upon request. If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity
at Exact Sciences, require a reasonable accommodation with the
application process or would like to share feedback about the
recruitment process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at
608-535-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Careers - Exact
Sciences - Professional Medical Sales Representative - Wilmington,
DE Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Professional Medical Sales Representative - Wilmington, DE Job
Locations US-DE-Wilmington Req No. 2021-7407 Category Sales Type
Regular Full-Time Summary of Major Responsibilities The
Professional Medical Representative is responsible for creating and
winning Exact Sciences sales opportunities in an assigned
territory. The Professional Medical Representative is responsible
to establish and continuously develop the relationship with primary
customer targets (Primary Care and Family Practice physicians) in
their assigned territories and where applicable, work in
conjunction with Sales and Market Access and Reimbursement
colleagues to gain access to executive-level decision makers. This
position reports to the Area Manager. This position is field based.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales volume and customer contact targets in assigned
territory, driven from both targeted and new customer leads.
- Proactively identify and build relationships with key decision
makers in primary target market within assigned territory.
- Create business plans for territory/assigned customer targets
including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive
strategies and targets.
- Continuously develop and manage a network of key opinion
leaders within the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
through consistent, quality interactions with customers.
- Provide ongoing customer insights, market trends and
competitive data to sales, marketing and other internal teams.
- Leverage up-to-date product and technical expertise to
effectively present and discuss the technology and clinical
benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Continuously update and validate understanding of customers'
changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Effectively use sales process and leverage Company resources
and approved product marketing and product promotion material to
actively support the customer through their decision-making process
towards a successful outcome for Exact Sciences.
- Engage in strategic opportunity management: Represent the
company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions
to promote Exact Sciences product and brand.
- Leverage other Company resources as necessary (Key Account
Managers, Area Managers, Clinical Liaisons, etc.) to provide the
necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a
competitive differentiation and deliver solutions that meet or
exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to utilize CRM.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with all Quality, Regulatory
and integrity policies and guidelines.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability,
innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System
policies and procedures.
- Proven, effective time management, expense reporting and
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to
drive successful relationship building.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Effective presentation skills; able to present ideas to
customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds for approximately 20% of a
typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a
computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 10% of a
typical working day.
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of working time (primarily
within designated territory). Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Scientific, or
related field; or Associates Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business,
Scientific, or related field and 2 years of relevant experience in
lieu of Bachelor's.
- 1+ years of business-to-business or healthcare/medical sales
experience in a customer-facing role.
- Proficient in executing sales process and deal closure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possession of a valid driver's license, no more than two moving
violations in the past 36 months, and no unresolved license
revocation or suspension issues.
- Maintenance of automobile insurance to satisfy any applicable
state or local requirements with liability limits of at least
$250,000 per person, $500,000 per accident, and $100,000 in
property damage per accident (250/500/100).
- Authorization to work in the United States without
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the
position with or without accommodation. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in sales of medical devices or diagnostics.
- Experience in business-to-business sales.
- Experience in a sales role where follow up (not just one-time
contact) was necessary to close.
- Experience in a sales role during a product launch. #LI-SS1 We
are--an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
and any other status protected by applicable local, state or
federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative
action program are available to any applicant or employee for
inspection upon request. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
member: Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Exact Sciences Corporation--, Boston , Professional Medical Sales Representative, Healthcare , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!