Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description & Requirements
OB/GYN Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 325000.00
A large healthcare system is seeking an OB/GYN to join its staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a nonprofit organization
committed to providing the best healthcare possible.
- Join six experienced OBGYNs in a hospital-employed group;
- 1:4 call
- Deliver at one hospital, laborist and nurse midwives take first
- 500-600 deliveries per year
- Step into an existing practice with high demand-busy from day
- $300,000 base with additional bonuses incentives
- Newly equipped private LDRP rooms in brand New HospitalLocated
in Pennsylvania, our charming town is a bustling hub of industry,
art, food, craft beer, historic landmarks.
- Safe, family-friendly area with excellent public schools and a
great housing market
- Marvel at the historic architecture including Colonial Revival
and Queen Anne style buildings
- Easy access to Baltimore, D.C., and Philadelphia
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including incredible
shopping and dining options, live entertainment, and an
international airportAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics,
Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity,
Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital,
Medical, Doctor, MdContact InformationPlease Click Apply!
Experienced OBGYN group seeks BE/BC physician to join our Hanover
practice with six physicians, two physician assistant and four
nurse midwives.--) Growing OBGYN group seeks BE/BC physician to
join our York practice with four physicians, one physician
assistant and one nurse practitioner.) Excellent opportunity for
rapid practice growth and development. )
Keywords: Health eCareers, Boston , OB/GYN Physician, Healthcare , Hanover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!