Clinical Research Coordinator I/ 40 Hours/ MGH- General Medicine
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description - Clinical Research Coordinator I/ 40 Hours/
MGH- General Medicine (3151794) Clinical Research Coordinator I/ 40
Hours/ MGH- General Medicine - ( 3151794 )
- Submitting applications, amendments, reports, and other
documents to the Institutional Rev iew Board under the supervision
of the Principal Investigator.
- Screening, consenting, and enrolling study participants.
- Organizing and participating in study-related meetings and
study site visits.
- Designing and maintaining study databases.
- Collecting, entering, and cleaning study data.
- Maintaining research-related files and regulatory
- Assisting with the preparation of grant applications and
reports to funding agencies.
- Assisting with the preparation of scientific abstracts,
posters, PowerPoint presentations, and manuscripts.
- Conducting literature reviews.
- Providing general administrative support to the PI and other
- Performing all other duties or special projects that are
Division- or team-specific and appropriate to the level of
training, at the discretion of the PI, Clinical Research Program
Manager, and other Division leadership.
SKILLS/ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:-- Appl icants must possess
superior organizational, administrative, time management, and
communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally
with office staff as well as with vulnerable research participants.
Enthusiasm for the topic area is essential. A minimum commitment of
1 year is required, but 2 or more years is strongly preferred.
Additional skills, abilities, and competencies include:
- Proficiency with standard office software (Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint as well as internet applications) and the
ability to learn new computer applications when needed.
- Familiarity with other software such as Stata, SAS, and/or MS
Access is desirable but not required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to anticipate, manage, and troubleshoot
- Ability to keep multiple tasks on track simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to learn new research and study-related
- Capacity to manage various aspects of data collection, data
entry, and data management.
- Intellectual independence and initiative.
- Interest in public health and/or medicine, especially issues
relating to vulnerable and underserved populations.
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish is required
- Bachelor's degree required.-- Prior coursework in
health-related topics and/or research methods is preferred but not
- Previous research experience is preferred but not required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY--(if applicable):--
- A Clinical Research Coordinator I does not have any supervisory
responsibility.-- Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and
ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from--protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged. Primary
Location Work Locations MGH Main Campus Job Clinical Organization
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH) Schedule Full-time Standard
Hours 40 Shift Day Job Employee Status Regular Recruiting
Department MGH General Medicine
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Boston , Clinical Research Coordinator I/ 40 Hours/ MGH- General Medicine, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!