LPN-RN Contract 13 Weeks
Company: TLC Nursing
Location: North Andover
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
TLC Nursing is looking for a dedicated, energetic RN or LPN for a
No travel experience is necessary, though we do require that you
have at least 1 year of experience working with your current
license. You also must possess a valid CPR certification, as well
as PPD testing and a physical from within the past year. We're very
interested in reviewing your up-to-date and current resume!
- Representing TLC Nursing and providing care of the highest
standard to our clients.
- 13 week assignments - Extensions are always possible!
- 1 year experience
- With your current license or certificate
- Active License: Valid for the state in which the assignment
- Up-to-date Physical and PPD test
- CPR or BLS Certification
- Active and valid driver's license
Up to $70.00/hr based on your housing requirements
Overtime is possible
Health, Vision, and Dental insurances available after 90 days.
Aflac Available on Day-1
Housing (or housing stipend) provided
Contract completion bonuses: Upon successful completion of the
An LPN or RN Nurse is a professional member of the health care team
who provides skilled nursing care to clients under an established
Physician Plan of Treatment, in compliance with the Nurse Practice
Act, and adheres to the policies and procedures of the facility you
are working in.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid current nursing license under the State
Board of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in an acute care
- Must possess and maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Must be of mature and responsible character.
- Must possess current knowledge of the disease process;
emergency interventions and health care measures pertinent for each
- Must possess good observational nursing judgment and effective
- Must be of good physical and mental health.
- Must complete this agency employment process and
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Provides skilled nursing care.
- Observes and provides ongoing assessment of client and family
- Communicates client changes and needs to the physician and
- Initiates preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic nursing
- Teaches safety precautions; medication actions and
interactions; appropriate health care measures, appropriate
- Administers medications, treatments and other modalities as
ordered by the attending physician.
- Maintains current skills, knowledge and practice specific
information by completing continuing education programs.
- Documents accurately and submits timely nursing notes and
reports, according to agency and facility standards.
- Works in cooperation with facility administration and
Performance is deemed competent when the Nurse:
- Demonstrates ability to provide nursing care within the
parameters of the State Nurse Practice Act and the policies and
procedures of this agency.
- Demonstrates ability to initiate and implement a realistic care
- Demonstrates ability to continually assess a client's changing
physical, emotional and social condition.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to document pertinent information and
submit records in accordance with this agency policies.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TLC Nursing, Boston , LPN-RN Contract 13 Weeks, Healthcare , North Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!