Sonographer- Sign On Bonus!
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 23, 2021
58061BRRadiologyJob Posting DescriptionAt Boston Children's
Hospital, the quality of our care - and our inclusive hospital
working environment - lies in the diversity of our people. With
patients from local communities and 160 countries around the world,
we're committed to reflecting the spectrum of their cultures, while
opening doors of opportunity for our team. Here, different talents
pursue common goals. Voices are heard and ideas are shared. Join
us, and discover how your unique contributions can change lives.
Yours included.$10K SIGN ON BONUS!The Sonographer will be
- Independently performing ultrasound examinations as prescribed
by a physician while following established procedures, methods and
- Providing technical support for interventional studies and
training residents, students and staff in ultrasound procedures and
- Assisting in patient scheduling and facilitating efficient
workflow within ultrasound area.
- Fulfilling additional responsibilities as delegated by the
Chief Sonographer, such as managing the QA program, clinical
instructor, etc.To qualify, you must have:
- An Associate's degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or
- Registration or eligibility as a Diagnostic Medical
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the
use of scientific, mathematical, or technical principles and
in-depth, experienced-based knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal
- The ability to work weekends.Please note: During a public
health emergency, individuals in this role may be expected to take
on additional duties to respond to organizational needs.Boston
Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched
benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision
and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b)
Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone
plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover
your best.Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status or disability.
- LIStatusPart-TimeRegular, Temporary, Per
DiemRegularShiftEveningStandard Hours per Week40Office/Site
Keywords: Boston Children's Hospital, Boston , Sonographer- Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!