Registered Nurse - Relief (Belmont)
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
* Keep medical records and oversee proper documentation.
* Administer medications and monitor individuals' medical needs in
accordance with orders by prescribing physicians as needed.
* Work collaboratively with other health care providers to provide
consistent carry over of prescribed treatment procedures,
* Provide staff training on current medical issues, procedures and
techniques, including MAP training.
* Collaborate with residence as to current status and to obtain
* Provide direct care as needed.
* File necessary documents and maintain records.
* Attend in-service trainings as related to general job
* Advocate for individuals served with physicians and other service
* Ensure physical plant maintenance, included but not limited to
health & safety and cleanliness of the program.
* Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
* Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Must be Massachusetts certified. Minimum 2 years experience working
with people with developmental and behavioral involvement. Physical
stamina and lifting individuals served is required.
ABOUT OPEN SKY
At Open Sky Community Services, we open our doors, hearts, and
minds to the belief that every individual, regardless of perceived
limitations, deserves the chance to live a productive and
Open Sky is on an anti-racist journey, committed to learning,
living, and breathing inclusion, opportunity, diversity, racial
equity and justice for ALL.
At Open Sky, you ll join over 1,100 compassionate and highly
trained professionals who put innovative, evidence-based practices
to work in ways that positively impact our communities across
Central Massachusetts and beyond.
As a trauma-informed organization, Open Sky strives for
transparency and sensitivity to the experiences of those we
interact with. Self-care is encouraged, and we are committed to
providing a positive work culture that is focused on continuous
learning and the value of diverse perspectives.
Open Sky is proud to be an industry leader in pay and benefits.
Open the Door to Possibility, and begin your career with Open Sky
Benefits of Working for Open Sky Include:
* Excellent Supervision (Individual and Group), Professional
Development, and Training Opportunities
* Generous paid time off plan you start with 27 days (over five
weeks!) in your first year, including 12 paid holidays. Increases
* We pay for your higher education! Ask about our Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and reimbursement for a variety of Human
* Eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Prescription Plan
* 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
* Life Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
* And more!
Associated topics: asn, care, hospice, infusion, intensive care,
maternal, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, recovery
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Boston , Registered Nurse - Relief (Belmont), Healthcare , Belmont, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!