Company: Integrity Placement Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Boston, Massachusetts.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
The Company: Since 1978, our client has provided comprehensive and
compassionate care for individuals and families dealing with
life-threatening illnesses. As the non-profit leader in advanced
illness care, they offer services in more than 95 communities in
The Position: Reporting to Clients' VP/Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
or the Medical Director, North Shore or Greater Boston, the
Physician will be an integral member of the Palliative Care
Consultation Team and or the client hospice interdisciplinary team
(IDT). The Physician has responsibility for the direction of the
medical component for assigned hospice and palliative care
- $230,000 - $240,000 depending on experience
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 403b with 3% Match
- 7 Weeks of PTO (Including Holidays & Sick Time)
- CME with Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance Available
- And Much, Much More!
- Board certified with a minimum of two years' experience in
Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Oncology, or related
- Privileges or eligible for privileges as an attending physician
with one or more clients contracted acute care hospitals
- Eligibility and/or certification in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Active Massachusetts License
- Participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team in the
development and implementation of the plan of care for each
- Directs patient medical care and treatment of assigned patients
rendered by the Interdisciplinary Team, and consults and cooperates
with the patient's attending/primary physician.
- Provides pain and symptom management in multiple sites that
include patient homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals,
nursing homes, clinics, and the Clients' Hospice Houses, as needed.
May assume the role of the patients' attending/primary physician as
- Functions as an active consultant to area providers and
facilities, providing clinical expertise regarding diagnosis and
appropriate medical management of patient/family needs.
- Additional responsibilities may be required
send an updated resume to
Keywords: Integrity Placement Group, Boston , Hospice Physician, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!