Clinical Care Coordinator
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
NOW HIRING: Registered Nurses (RN) to fill the position of a
Clinical Care Coordinator -for BAYADA Home Health Care's Assistive
-Care Braintree, MA office!!HIGHLIGHTS:
- "Mother's Hours" - Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 5PM.
- 20 + days of PTO including paid holidays, vacation and sick
- Patient - facing opportunity.
- Vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life
insurance, 401k, and employee assistance program.
- Paid weekly.
- Mileage reimbursement for all travel. -
- Team oriented and supportive environment. -
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential.Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- -Lead, inspire and motivate others to
provide exceptional care.
- -Visit our Assistive Care clients and conduct assessments
-(patient facing opportunity). -
- -Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- -Supervise and educate home health aide (HHA) staff in the
- -Facilitate new hire orientation and assist with
- -Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
- This office provides best in class care to clients of all ages
throughout the Bristol, -Norfolk, and Plymouth
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2+ years of experience as an
- Supervisory experience is preferred, but not required.
- Prior Home Care experience is preferred, but not required. -
-Sponsor-OfficeAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Boston , Clinical Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Braintree, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!