Hematology/Oncology position in Winchester MA
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Winchester, Massachusetts. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Hematology/Oncology Opening Near Boston**
Located in ***Winchester*** - 8 miles to Boston
Hospital is currently seeking a board certified ***Medical Director
of Hematology/Oncology*** at the Hospital Center for Cancer Care.
This physician leader will create a programmatic alignment and
standardization in practice for providers in Hematology
The Medical Director of Hematology Oncology will also provide
leadership for the Winchester cancer program within the Cancer
About the Position:
* The Medical Director will provide leadership and guidance to the
Center for Cancer Care to assist the program in meeting its
short-term and long-term goals and continuing to operate and
improve financial and quality performance.
* Provide clinical and administrative insight to assist the
leadership team in meeting Quality of Care standards throughout the
* Provide clinical and operational insight into performance
* Collaborate in eOAR and other quality, safety and/or efficiency
initiatives, acting as the liaison with the other providers and
encouraging provider compliance and commitment to the
* Provide oversight in the EHR Care plan development and review
based on NCCN guidelines.
* Attend Tumor Boards and facilitate collaborative discussions.
Facilitate multidisciplinary treatment models and collaborate with
the Chief of Medical Oncology.
* Attend Grand Rounds at Winchester Hospital, and ensure
participation of other medical oncologists and hematologists.
* Facilitate oncology disease specific sub-specialization.
* Facilitate the initiation and subsequent growth of a clinical
research program in the Center for Cancer Care.
* Assist Center for Cancer Care and Hospital senior and medical
leadership in marketing and growing the Oncology Service Line.
* Work collaboratively with other Medical Director leaders within
the Cancer Institute across sites of service for the CMS Oncology
Care Model Demonstration project.
* Work collaboratively with MOSAIQ/EPIC Reporting team and the OCM
collaborative team to design operational and outcome reports.
* Provide leadership to the provider group, resolving conflicts and
campaigning to create inter-collegial relationships among the
* Will provide clinical hours in medical oncology for direct
patient care and participate in the unassigned coverage schedule
Comprehensive benefit package, including Health and vacation.
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Boston , Hematology/Oncology position in Winchester MA, Healthcare , Winchester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!