Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse Practitioner or PA or NNP in Boston, MA (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Boston, Massachusetts.
New Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse Practitioner/PA Opening in
- Permanent full-time position.
- This is a 36 Hour shift and will be day shift.
- What is Needed:
- Masters degree in nursing required. Satisfactory completion of
an approved formal education program which has as its objective the
preparation of professional nurses to practice as nurse
practitioner. Completion of a Master s or post Masters degree in
adult or family NP program accredited by the Commission on
Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or the National League for
Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
- ANA or other appropriate nursing certification in area of
practice and authorization by the Massachusetts Board of
Registration in Nursing to practice in the expanded role. DEA for
- Board certification as a Pediatric or Neonatal Nurse
- NRP certified.
- At least 2 years experience in the care of ill and critically
ill newborn both in the delivery room and the ICU setting.
- Position is with one of the top and most well respected acute
care facilities in the area and country.
- Full benefits included! If you would like to discuss this
opening or anything else, please call me at Click Here to Apply .
Also, you can send an updated resume Click Here to Apply the best
time and phone number for me to reach you! You can also schedule an
appointment with my Click Here to Apply Olivia SloaneSenior
Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. Click Here to
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Boston , Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse Practitioner or PA or NNP in Boston, MA (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!