Company: Dr. Zamani & Associates
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient,
instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials;
performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
* Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
* Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
* Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on
instruments and in the patient's mouth.
* Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
* Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
* Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols.
* Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing
and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
* Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection
Control, Patient Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment,
Listening, Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Health Promotion and
Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies, Performing Diagnostic
Keywords: Dr. Zamani & Associates, Boston , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Wellesley, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!