Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job Description9965218 - Certified Nursing Assistant - Brighton,
MA - 13 Weeks Contract Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking
for CNA's to work onsite at Brighton.Shift: 08.00hr -
- The Certified Nursing Assistant will work under the direction
of the Registered Nurse and or Licensed Vocational Nurse in
providing basic patient care services, basic patient observation
and basic diagnostic services.
- Provides basic bedside nursing care to the adolescent, adult
and older adult (geriatric) patient as directed and supervised by a
Registered Nurse. Qualifications :
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Experience in medically related field preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR Certification.
- Current Valid State Nurse Assistant Certification (CNA)
required. Skills and Knowledge :
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills Ability to
work in a fast-paced environment with changing priori ties.
- Ability to provide basic patient care to a diverse patient
- Demonstrates a customer- service oriented attitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers and employees.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Boston , CNA Rehab, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!