LPN (Licensed practical nurse) NEW RATES!
Company: Chicopee Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Chicopee Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Chicopee
Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is the home where people work
together to make great things happen every day. We offer a
pleasant, family-friendly environment and a wonderful reputation
providing services to our residents, families and local community.
We are offering a sign on bonus up to $10,0000
TEAMWORK * EXCELLENT BENEFITS * STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Duties and Responsibilities for RN/ LPN
- RN or LPN Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- RN or LPN Administers and records medications and treatments as
- RN or LPN Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with
diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- RN or LPN Reinforce supports and provides health care
instructions to patients and their families.
- RN or LPNParticipates with other team members in planning,
implementing and evaluating nursing care and other patient
- RN or LPN Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- nurse Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- nurse Records on patient charts observation of patient's
responses to nursing care rendered.
- RN Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort
and safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
- RN/LPN - : 1 year (Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical
- RN/LPN (Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse -
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Keywords: Chicopee Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Boston , LPN (Licensed practical nurse) NEW RATES!, Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!