Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Company: The Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center -
At The Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, we care for
our staff as we care for our residents and patients. As a member of
The Brentwood, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where
personal advancement and the development of skills are respected.
By joining The Brentwood team, you don't become an employee- you
Proudly supported by Marquis Health Consulting Services. Join a
company that admires, cares, appreciates, and values their
- Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home
Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements of this
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Public Health
Administration, Business Administration or health related field,
- Minimum, three (3) years experience in a managerial or
administrator capacity in a hospital or nursing Center
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal tactfully with
personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government
agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Thorough knowledge of COBRA regulations, the survey process,
survey tag numbers, and quality measures.
- Knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing
practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and
guidelines pertaining to nursing Center administration.
- Strong ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and
interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures,
etc., that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining
a sound operation.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with laws, regulations, and
guidelines governing personnel administration.
Keywords: The Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Boston , Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), Healthcare , Danvers, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!